Objectives of this workshop
About the Monterey Workshop Series
The workshop will be the 18th in the Monterey workshop series, initiated in 1993 and devoted to exploring the critical problems associated with cost-effective development of high-quality software systems. Monterey workshops have a rich history of bringing together both American and European scientists that share a common interest in seeing that software development research serves as a catalyst for practical advances in next-generation software intensive systems. These workshops have been highly praised by participants for their high quality of presentations and discussions and given rise to many new collaborations that have significantly advanced the field. These last few years, the workshop has been held alternately in Europe and the United States.
This year, the workshop will be held in XXX, USA, from XXX to XXX, 2013.
The proceedings of the workshop will be published by Springer Verlag as for 2002 (LNCS 2941), 2005 (LNCS 4322), 2006 (LNCS 4888), 2007 (LNCS 5320), 2008 (LNCS 6028), 2010 (LNCS 6662) and 2012 (LNCS 7359). The proceedings of the 2012 Monterey Workshop will also be edited by Springer Verlag in LNCS.
Given the interactive nature of the workshop, the proceedings will be published after the workshop to allow the participants to include the results of the discussion in their submissions. All submissions will be reviewed by the program committee before publication.
The workshop agenda and abstracts of presentations will be published on this website before the workshop, and presentation material will be available on this site afterwards, similar to the websites of previous workshops.
You can get the Monterey2013-poster.jpg
- Monterey 2012 - Development, Operation and Management of Large-Scale Complex IT Systems
- Monterey 2010 - Modeling, Development and Verification of Adaptative Computer Systems: the Grand Challenge for Robust Software
- Monterey 2008 - Foundations of Computer Software, Future Trends and techniques for Development
- Monterey 2007 - Workshop on Innovations for requirement Analysis: From Stakeholders Needs to Formal Designs
- Monterey 2006 - Workshop on Composition of Embedded Systems: Scientific and Industrial Issues
- Monterey 2005 - Workshop on Networked Systems: realization of reliable systems on top of unreliable networked platforms
- Monterey 2004 - Workshop on Software Engineering Tools: Compatibility and Integration
- Monterey 2003 - Workshop on Software Engineering for Embedded Systems: From Requirements to Implementation
- Monterey 2002 - Radical Innovations of Software and Systems Engineering in the Future
- Monterey 2001 - Engineering Automation for Software Intensive System Integration
- Monterey 2000 - Modeling Software System Structures in a fastly moving scenario
Location of past workshops